The Pillars of Happiness
Covering all key aspects of our life and 100% and mutually exclusive!
If you go online and check for personal development methods like PERMA from Prof. Seligman’s positive psychology, read books and magazines about happiness (Anthony Robbins and others), get in tune with the flavor of the months, happiness secrets and concepts such as mindfulness all revolved around the following five core concepts:
1. LIFE IS FUN, MAKE IT LAST SLEEP WELL, SAVOR HEALTHY MEALS, STAY ACTIVE
2. EMOTIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL, EMBRACE THEM EVERYDAY\ DISCOVER YOURSELF, EXPERIENCE LIFE, BE GRATEFUL.
3. YOUR TALENT IS A GIFT, MAKE USE OF IT, BECOME AN EXPERT UNCOVER WHAT YOU LOVE, HONE YOUR SKILLS, CREATE SOMETHING UNIQUE.
4. LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE, GO OUT, DISCOVER THE WORLD TRAVEL OFTEN, MEET NEW PEOPLE, OPEN YOUR MIND & YOUR HEART.
5. THIS IS YOUR LIFE, LIVE YOUR DREAM NOW SEIZE NEW OPPORTUNITIES, LEAD A MEANINGFUL LIFE, SHARE YOUR PASSION!
These five pillars form provides a common framework for the natural development of the overall vision, planning and tracking of our activities to shape a more meaningful life and maximize happiness throughout our entire days, weeks, months and years.
This framework has been designed to comply with the following design principles:
· The 100% rule: this means that 100% of the activities, tools and methods to achieve the goal of living a meaningful life are covered in one of the five pillars:
· Mutually exclusive elements: in addition to the 100% rule, it is important that there is no overlap in scope definition between the different pillars. The goal there is to remove any ambiguity which could result in duplicated activities or misunderstanding.
Source: http://www.Authentic-Happiness.com (2015)